Saturday, January 3, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! I know this is super late but I still wanted to take the time to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fun and relaxed break with your loved ones - I sure did! I'm very thankful for all the memories and experiences I had in 2014: I celebrated another year with CJ, I had a birthday, I improved my grades, my family grew, and of course, I fell in love with food adventures! I'm especially grateful to have CJ support me with this interest that I am extremely passionate about. I'm looking forward to more food adventures in the new year!

Obligatory photo in front of the Christmas tree.

In other news, my winter break is coming to an end really soon. I don't want to go back to school! :( That being said, my goal is to put more effort into this blog during the upcoming semester. I think it will be doable for me since I'll have a less intense course load this time. Wish me luck! 

Have a blessed start to the new year! <3
- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment